coquette [1929 - director: sam taylor | starring: mary pickford]
- future plans
- woody Creek vodka, strawberry, honey, lemon, sparkling wine
- we talked all night
- leopold bros. blackberry whiskey, angostura bitters, lemon, 10 ratio beerworks repeater extra pale ale
- southern belle
- grey goose le melon, st-germain, lime, ginger beer
- bacardi cuatro rum, apricot liqueur, mint, strawberry, ginger beer
- a simple man
- maker’s mark, peach, pineapple, lime, honey
pandora's box [1929 - director: g. w. pabst | starring: louise brooks]
- flicker show old fashioned
- breckenridge bourbon, black tea, honey, bitters. make it a blockbuster with laws four grain bourbon.
- trapeze act
- sipsmith gin, spiced blackberry thyme syrup, lemon, freshly cracked peppercorns
- spirited away
- hendrick’s gin, pear liqueur, lemon, cranberry
- the rival
- deep eddy sweet tea vodka, wild turkey bourbon, lemon, club soda
- downward spiral
- del maguey vida mezcal, campari, aperol, lillet rose, grapefruit bitters
intolerance [1916 - director: d. w. griffith | starring: vera lewis & mae marsh]
- high west double rye whiskey, peychaud’s bitters, sugar with an absinthe rinse
- bombay dry gin, crème de violette, maraschino, lemon
- vieux carre
- wild turkey rye, cognac, sweet vermouth, benedictine, orange & angostura bitters
- bee's knees
- bombay dry gin, honey, lemon
- charlie chaplin
- sloe gin, apricot brandy, lime
show people [1928 - director: king vidor | starring: marion davies]
- comet studio
- el silencio mezcal, grapefruit, lillet rose with an absinthe rinse
- espolon reposado tequila, el silencio mezcal, cinnamon syrup, black lemon bitters
- best of all worlds
- leopold bros. small batch whiskey, house oak infused leopold bros. small batch gin, 12 sweet vermouth, jerry thomas bitters
- hendrick’s gin, lime, lillet rose, naranja, bitters with an absinthe rinse
- hollywood dreams
- espolòn blanco tequila, sloe gin, st-germain, lemon
- matua sauvignon blanc
- from nz’s first sauvignon blanc producer, hints of grapefruit, basil, green melon and gooseberry
- indaba chardonnay
- a bright tropical fruit nose with apples, pears, and pineapple; light creamy finish
- prophecy pinot grigio
- light citrus and green apple with bracing stoney and delicate floral notes
- mezzacorona moscato
- bursting with passion fruit, honeydew melon, peach and honeysuckle; balanced by a bright acidity
- martin codax albarino
- crisp lemony minerality with notes of pear, passion fruit, apple and peach
- segura viudas brut cava
- classic cava with a zesty entry of lime and a hint of pineapple
- da luca prosecco [187ml]
- zippy, dominated by flavors of lemon curd and apricots; crisp, clean and delicious
- bieler père et fils sabine rosé
- classic provençal rosé with bright red fruits, anchored by a citrus driven acidity with hints of creamy peach
- doña paula los cardos malbec
- spicy with a hint of herbs & violets, lush dark fruit and soft finish
- 19 crimes red blend
- shiraz, pinot noir, grenache & cabernet combine into silky berry fruit and dark cocoa
- stonecap merlot
- velvety and smooth with rich flavors of red berry, plum and ripe cherry; highlighted with notes of mocha and spice
- leese-fitch cabernet sauvignon
- spicy with a hint of herbs & violets, lush dark fruit and soft finish
- storypoint pinot noir
- jam, tobacco, herbs, dark berry fruit with leather and spice
An off dry 5% abv cider made with locally grown lavender and honey, along with juniper and rose hips.
5.0 % ABV 0.0 IBU
Instead of fermenting to complete dryness and back sweetening with juice to reach the ideal off-dry qualities, we halt fermentation at the precise moment just before all the natural sugar in the juice is fermented. This process allows us to retain the integrity of the original apple.
5.8 % ABV 0.0 IBU
- Pineapple Cider
A delicate cider with well rounded mouthfeel across the palate. Pronounced ripe Pineapples on the nose with hints of vanilla and butterscotch that linger with the finish
5.0 % ABV 0.0 IBU
- Apricot Blonde
A misty golden blonde ale fermented with shiploads of fruit. A crisp, clean finish and just enough apricot to make this a favorite. Combine with sunshine and friends for full effect.
5.1 % ABV 17.0 IBU
- Favorite Blonde
Grandpa was a small town optometrist who called his granddaughter and Holidaily founder his “Favorite Blonde.” Inspired by the man who helped others see the value of a good time, our blonde ale has a subtle hop character and mellow malt flavor.
5.0 % ABV 20.0 IBU
A beautiful hazy, straw-colored, refreshing German wheat beer with high carbonation, a delectable dry finish, a fluffy mouthfeel, and a distinctive banana-and-clove yeast character. Unfiltered and traditional in every sense of the Bavarian style.
4.8 % ABV 13.0 IBU
- Grapefruit Yanker IPA
Crank Yanker IPA with grapefruit and mango.
7.0 % ABV 70.0 IBU
We took the traditional IPA, originally shipped from England to India in the 1700's, and made it bolder and more flavorful - American Style. We've added new varieties of highly aromatic American hops to create a distinctive bitterness profile and an incredible hop character.
7.0 % ABV 60.0 IBU
- Insane Rush ® IPA
A perfect balance of malts and five different hops give this India Pale Ale its edge. The unique blend of citrus and pine aroma and flavor makes it a very drinkable IPA. Perfect for craft enthusiasts looking for a little more cowbell.
7.2 % ABV 60.0 IBU
- Stone Tangerine Express IPA
This ain’t no just-add-juice approach. This one is for adults. We use bountiful whole tangerine purée, which brings pithy, crisp bitterness to the citrus flavor. In addition to the complexities of the tangerine — the likes of which you can only get by using the whole fruit — we judiciously employ just a hint of whole pineapple for a backnote (you’d likely not even pick it out of the mix if we didn’t tell you it was there). We’re not looking for a sweet concoction to appease the “I want my beer to taste like fruit juice” crowd. This is Stone. We like our IPAs to taste like IPAs. Big, bold and not for kids.
6.7 % ABV 75.0 IBU
- Two Hearted Ale
Brewed with 100% Centennial hops from the Pacific Northwest and named after the Two Hearted River in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula, this IPA is bursting with hop aromas ranging from pine to grapefruit from massive hop additions in both the kettle and the fermenter.
Perfectly balanced with a malt backbone and combined with the signature fruity aromas of Bell's house yeast, this beer is remarkably drinkable and well suited for adventures everywhere.
7.0 % ABV 0.0 IBU
- Sparkling Rosé
Sparkling Rosé Brut IPA - collaboration with Freshcraft
7.1 % ABV 0.0 IBU
- Juicy Bits
Our version of a New England-style IPA featuring a huge citrus and tropical fruit hop character from the Mosaic, Citra, and El Dorado hops and softer, smoother mouthfeel from the adjusted water chemistry, higher protein malts, and lower attenuation. The end result is a beer reminiscent of citrus juice with extra pulp, thus the name Juicy Bits.
6.7 % ABV 0.0 IBU
- Urban Lumberjack IPA
6.7 % ABV 67.0 IBU
- Dawn of the Red
About every 30 years, the Pacific Northwest
reinvents music. We were the birthplace of garage
rock in the ‘60s. Grunge in the ‘90s. And now, a few
years ahead of schedule, here’s a rebel IRA that’s
out to change everything. Dawn of the Red’s sweet,
tropical tang gives way to a hoppy finish that’s
destined to go down in history.
7.0 % ABV 66.0 IBU
- The Stonewall Inn IPA
Citra-hopped session IPA. Brooklyn Brewery is proud to support The Stonewall Inn Gives Back Initiative.
4.8 % ABV 0.0 IBU
- Princess Yum Yum Raspberry
4.8 % ABV 0.0 IBU
- Pretzel Assassin
This classic Vienna Lager is crisp and easy drinking. Munich and caramel malts are used to create a malty flavor with a touch of breadiness and a light sweetness. German noble hops round out the flavor profile of this clean, authentic amber lager. No pretzels were harmed in the making of this beer, but we can’t vouch for pretzel safety while you imbibe!
5.0 % ABV 0.0 IBU
- Daisy Cutter Pale Ale
An American west coast Pale Ale chock full of dank, aromatic hops that bite up front, then ease into citrus, and set the finish up to nail the spot.
5.2 % ABV 60.0 IBU
Found somewhere between a pale ale and an IPA, Repeater balances a prominent initial hop burst of sweet, tropical fruit flavors, with the same malt forward backbone found in many German beers. This hoppy hybrid is perfect for breaking up the monotony of your traditional bitter bomb.
6.1 % ABV 50.0 IBU
- A Little Sumpin' Sumpin' Ale
A truly unique style featuring a strong hop finish on a silky body. A filtered pale wheat ale that is great for both IPA and wheat beer fans.
7.5 % ABV 65.0 IBU
- Slow Pour Pils
5.1 % ABV 0.0 IBU
- 90 Shilling
We introduced 90 Shilling, our flagship beer, at our opening party in 1989. For a while, we'd been wondering - what would happen if we lightened up the traditional Scottish ale? The result is an irresistibly smooth and delicious medium-bodied amber ale. The name 90 Shilling comes from the Scottish method of taxing beer. Only the highest quality beers were taxed 90 Shillings. A shilling was a British coin used from 1549 to 1982. We think you'll find this original ale brilliantly refreshing, and worth every shilling.
5.3 % ABV 27.0 IBU
- Fat Tire
After a trip to Europe, New Belgium’s co-founder returned to Colorado from Belgium with a handful of ingredients and an idea. Two years later, Fat Tire – named in honor of his inspired bike ride across the Belgian countryside – pedaled its way into the hearts of beer drinkers. Now considered an iconic centerpiece of the craft beer movement, Fat Tire represents the American spirit of craft brewing ingenuity and an irresistible imagination that reminds us all to rediscover our playful side.
Fat Tire’s unique flavor profile originates from the late 1930s, when local Belgian breweries aimed to satisfy the tastes of visiting British soldiers. English floral hops, subtle malt sweetness and spicy, fruity notes from Belgian yeast made for a balanced yet magical combination. These same characteristics are at the heart of Fat Tire. Classified as an Ameri-Belgo style ale by the revered Great American Beer Festival and World Beer Cup competitions, Fat Tire blends a fine malt presence, fresh herbal hop balance and a touch of fruity yeast to offer drinkers everywhere a timeless craft beer experience with a rare blend of balance and complexity.
Malts: Pale, C-80, Munich, Victory
Hops: Willamette, Goldings, Nugget
Yeast: House Ale Yeast
5.2 % ABV 22.0 IBU
- Redacted Rye IPA
Formerly known as Ryeteous, this Rye IPA has been a taproom staple since day one. Redacted is brewed with 20% rye malt which contributes a note of black pepper to balance the citrusy hop. Redacted is a recipe developed in the backyard of brewery founder, Brian O’Connell and has been Renegade’s #1 seller on draft.
7.0 % ABV 60.0 IBU
- Colorado Wild Sage
Artisan ale brewed with fresh white sage and lemongrass
Brewed with the backcountry in mind, Colorado WildSage displays a bright floral aroma, soft herbal notes, and a crisp Brettanomyces bite from primary fermentation and further conditioning with our mixed-yeast culture. Brewed with all Colorado ingredients in order to deliver a little bit of the high country to everyone who decides to share in this beer with us.
7.2 % ABV 0.0 IBU
- Bel Air Sour
Brooklyn Bel Air Sour is full of surprises. Our sour ale starts up with bright notes of tropical fruit yet finishes crisp and gently tart. It's a trip that's laid back, breezy, and completely refreshing.
Malts: American 2-row, Pale Wheat malt, Carafoam
Additions: Our proprietary Lactobacillus strain
Hops: Simcoe, Amarillo
Yeast: Our House Ale Yeast
Alcohol by Volume: 5.8%
Original Gravity: 13° Plato
Food Pairings: Sorbets, fresh fruit, grilled chicken, seafood, margherita pizzas, and goat cheese
Availability: Year round (you asked, we listened)
Format: 24/12oz (333.5ml) bottles, 12/12oz (333.5ml) bottles, and draft
5.8 % ABV 0.0 IBU
SuperEIGHT is a sessionable super gose brewed with a bevy of heroic ingredients: prickly pear, mango, boysenberry, blackberry, raspberry, elderberry, kiwi juices, toasted quinoa and an ample addition of red Hawaiian sea salt! These unique ingredients give this beer a vibrant red color, with delicious flavors of berries and watermelon, along with a slightly tart - yet refreshing - finish.
5.3 % ABV 0.0 IBU
- Son of A Baptist
Son of a Baptist is an 8% ABV imperial stout. It is not barrel aged like its father, Big Bad Baptist; instead its flavor profile was designed to highlight the complex and often unique flavors of small batch coffees. Instead of sourcing a coffee that would play well in a beer we sought out creative and innovative roasters, then asked them which beans they’re passionate about. Each resulting release of Son of a Baptist is widely different depending on the coffee selected. Some are fruity and sweet with notes of jam and chocolate, others are rich and earthy with a big roasted finish. Each limited release is numbered and stamped. The corresponding details and tasting notes can be found on our website. Each release will return to the Roaster’s home market where the beer and the coffee can be sampled side by side.
8.0 % ABV 60.0 IBU
- Milk Stout Nitro
POUR HARD! Dark & delicious, America’s milk stout will change your perception about what a stout can be. Pouring hard out of the bottle, Milk Stout Nitro cascades beautifully, building a tight, thick head like hard whipped cream. The aroma is of brown sugar and vanilla cream, with hints of roasted coffee. The pillowy head coats your upper lip and its creaminess entices your palate. Initial roasty, mocha flavors rise up, with slight hop & roast bitterness in the finish. The rest is pure bless of milk chocolate fullness.
Famous for their Nitro series, Left Hand Brewing was the first craft brewery to release a bottled nitrogenated beer. For the best experience, pour hard at 180 degrees into a 16oz glass. Different gas, different pour. Cheers! #PourHard
6.0 % ABV 25.0 IBU
- Breakfast Stout
The coffee lover’s consummate beer. Brewed with an abundance of flaked oats, bitter and imported chocolates, and Sumatra and Kona coffee, this stout has an intense fresh-roasted java nose topped with a frothy, cinnamon-colored head that goes forever.
8.3 % ABV 60.0 IBU
- White Rascal
A truly authentic Belgian style wheat or “white” ale, this Rascal is unfiltered (yup, that’s yeast on the bottom) and cleverly spiced with coriander and Curaçao orange peel producing a refreshingly zesty classic ale.
5.6 % ABV 22.0 IBU
- Stone Delicious IPA
An intensely citrusy, beautifully bitter beer worthy of the simple-yet-lordly title of Stone Delicious IPA. Lemondrop and El Dorado hops combine to bring on a magnificent lemon candy-like flavor that's balanced by hop spice. Delicious is crafted to reduce gluten.
7.7 % ABV 75.0 IBU
- Rupture Fresh Grind IPA
Rupture was born out of our obsession with getting the most out of each and every hop. In fact, we built a machine in our brewery to incorporate a unique fresh grind process. By grinding the whole hop, we "rupture" the lupulin inside - releasing the oil that gives the beer its flavor. And what we grind that day, we use that day. Leaving you a beer that's fresh, aromatic, with an unparalleled bright, hoppy character.
6.0 % ABV 37.0 IBU
A raging mouthful of fresh Hops and Malt. Caution: May remove enamel from teeth.
8.2 % ABV 72.0 IBU
- All Day IPA
Satisfies your tastes while keeping your senses sharp. Brewed with a complex array of ingredients. Balanced for optimal aromatics and a clean finish.
4.7 % ABV 42.0 IBU
- 60 Minute IPA
60 Minute IPA is continuously hopped -- more than 60 hop additions over a 60-minute boil. Getting a vibe of where the name came from? 60 Minute is brewed with a slew of great Northwest hops. A powerful but balanced East Coast IPA with a lot of citrusy hop character, it's the session beer for hardcore enthusiasts!
6.0 % ABV 60.0 IBU
- Coors Light
Coors Light is Coors Brewing Company's largest-selling brand and the fourth best-selling beer in the U.S. Introduced in 1978, Coors Light has been a favorite in delivering the ultimate in cold refreshment for more than 25 years. The simple, silver-toned can caught people's attention and the brew became nicknamed the \Silver Bullet\" as sales climbed."
4.2 % ABV 10.0 IBU
- Brooklyn Lager
Gold medal winner for Amber Lager at the 2018 World Beer Cup. Caramel-forward amber lager with a refreshing dry-hopped aroma.
5.2 % ABV 33.0 IBU
- Belgian White
Blue Moon Belgian White, Belgian-style wheat ale, is a refreshing, medium-bodied, unfiltered Belgian-style wheat ale spiced with fresh coriander and orange peel for a uniquely complex taste and an uncommonly smooth finish.
5.4 % ABV 9.0 IBU
- Glütiny Pale Ale
There’s an uprising in the craft beer world, a mutiny on gluten, and the movement’s invaded our brewhouse, demanding we finally brew an uncompromised gluten-reduced beer fit for the most adventurous drinkers. Our response? This is Glutiny!
6.0 % ABV 30.0 IBU
- Avery IPA
A Colorado IPA with crisp, juicy, and resinous hops and a rich, malty finish.
6.5 % ABV 69.0 IBU
- popcorn (v)
- tossed with real clarified butter (720 cal) upon request
- fried pickles (v)
- buttermilk ranch (186 cal)
- tossed with hot, bbq, or sweet thai chili with blue cheese (286 cal) & celery
- beer-bacoa queso
- brisket, hatch green chile queso, cotija, cilantro, avocado, corn tortilla chips
- loaded fries
- hatch green chile queso, tillamook cheddar, smoked bacon, sriracha sour cream, scallions, cilantro
- lobster fundido
- cheese fondue, poblano, caramelized onions, corn, lime, scallion, corn tortilla chips
- margherita (v)
- marinara, burrata, parmesan, romano, tomatoes, fresh torn basil
- prosciutto & burrata
- arugula, oven-dried roma tomatoes, chile-infused honey
- 2x2 burger
- served with fries (465 cal) double patty, american cheese, red onion relish, tomato, shredded iceberg lettuce, thousand island, toasted bun
- beer-bacoa torta
- served with watermelon, cucumber salad, cotija, pepitas (151 cal) brisket, smashed black beans, pickled vegetables, avocado, cotija, cilantro, telera roll
- chicken tinga grilled burrito
- served with watermelon, cucumber salad, cotija, pepitas (151 cal) spanish rice, roasted peppers & onions, black beans, monterey jack, flour tortilla
cookies & sweets
- churro bread pudding
- vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce, crispy churritos
- mexican chocolate cookies à la mode
- 2 freshly baked chocolate cornmeal cookies, vanilla ice cream, caramel sauce
- sour cream cake doughnuts
- sweetened crème fraîche, blueberry compote